Adventurethon in Albany, Western Australia on Saturday, 7 January 2017 is a multisport event with paddling, biking and running.
Located on the southern coast of WA, this little city sits between lush green hills looking straight down into the Princess Royal Harbour. Crystal blue waters and sandy beaches surround the area adding to a natural and stunning landscape - a perfect get away destination!
- Duathlon: 500 metre run, 22km MTB, 16km trail run & rock hop
- Ultra: 7km paddle, 2km trail run, 9km paddle, 22km MTB, 13km trail run & rock hop
- Enduro: 5km paddle, 2km trail run, 3.9km paddle, 22km MTB, 8km cross country run
- Sprint/Taste: 1km paddle, 12km MTB, 4km trail run
- Junior: 500m or 1km paddle, 12km MTB, 4km trail run