Adventurethon in Albany, Western Australia on Saturday, 7 January 2017 is a multisport event with paddling, biking and running.
Located on the southern coast of WA, this little city sits between lush green hills looking straight down into the Princess Royal Harbour. Crystal blue waters and sandy beaches surround the area adding to a natural and stunning landscape - a perfect get away destination!
The event options are:
- Duathlon: 500 metre run, 22K MTB, 16K trail run & rock hop
- Ultra: 7K paddle, 2K trail run, 9K paddle, 22K MTB, 13K trail run & rock hop
- Enduro: 5K paddle, 2K trail run, 3.9K paddle, 22K MTB, 8K cross country run
- Sprint/Taste: 1K paddle, 12K MTB, 4K trail run
- Junior: 500m or 1K paddle, 12K MTB, 4K trail run
500m run + 22K MTB + 16K trail run duathlon
Ultra / Enduro / Sprint / Taster / Junior multisport options