Australian Mountain Running Championships 2015
The 2015 Australian Mountain Running Championships will be held at Camp Mountain in Queensland.
- 8:00am Australian Junior Women's 4.8km
- 8:25am 3km race, U16 and U14 boys and girls
- 8:50am Australian junior men's 8.2 km; Australian M55, M60, M65, M70+ men's 8.2km
- 8:55am 8.2km 20 and over non-Championship run
- 9:00am 1km race, U10 boys and girls
- 9:05am 2km race, U12 boys and girls
- 10:00am Australian open men's and M35, M40, M45 and M50 13.2km
- 10:05 am Australian open women's and W35, W40, W45, W50, W55 and W65+ 8.2km
Australian Mountain Running Championships
Camp Mountain, Bellbird Grove, The Gap, QLD
13.2K, 8.2K, 4.8K, 3K, 2K, 1K (Grade dependent) - Off Road
Note: map location(s) may be approximate.
Event listings are based on information found on the official website and/or from event directors. All information presented is as accurate as possible but is subject to change without notice. Always check with the official event website for up to date information.