Superheroes of Summer
subscribe to weekly newsletter

Superheroes of Summer

Wednesday, 1 January 2020 to Friday, 31 January 2020

Anywhere in Australia

Virtual Event

Superheroes of Summer is a battle between the states of Australia to see who can run the most kms during the month of January 2020.

This virtual event raises money for Children's Hospitals around Australia, with the winning state receiving 40% of the prize money and the remaining 60% divided up between the states based on how they perform.

Recruit Superheroes for your squad then get out and run during January. Every km that you run or walk will go towards your squad's total. The squad that runs the most kms from 1st January to the 31st January 2020 will be declared the winner and take away the major prize money for their hospital.

Distances/Events

Distance challenge

Location map

Run anywhere in Australia

Note: map location may be approximate.

Disclaimer

Event listings are based on information found on the official website and/or from event directors. All information presented is as accurate as possible but is subject to change without notice. Always check with the official event website for up to date information.

This listing was last manually checked on 18 October 2019.

Report an error or correction for this listing here.

Nearby Events

More nearby events