Running Calendar was started by Chris Hope in New Zealand in 2010 and Australia in 2012; in that time I've always been meaning to add a login function so you can save events etc, but never quite got around to doing it. But now, it's finally working! Login here.
Check out the features available for each level of login below. Note that your login works across both the NZ and Australian websites.
- comprehensive search function
- viewing event listings
- always free to use
- login with social media (Facebook, Twitter, Google, WindowsLive, Yahoo)
- mark events that you are going to or are interested in going to
- follow an event page and get updates emailed to you when e.g. new dates are added, registration is open, etc
- share your event list with other people
- save searches
- the above functions will always be free to use
- Login here
- discounts to a number of running events in New Zealand & Australia
- email you when new events are added that match your saved searches
- location searching (e.g. search for events within 50km of a specific address)
- external calendar download, so you can import your calendar into e.g. Google Calendar
- monthly prize draws
- supports Running Calendar so I can continue to keep event listings up to date and seek out new events
- saves you a heap of time searching for events for just $35 per year
- one price for both websites (NZ & Australia)
- Premium sign up here & find out more about what we do at the Running Calendar here
We have been working with event organisers to get discounts to running events in New Zealand and Australia for our premium members. Check out our current discounts here.
Monthly prize draw
The next prize draw is on Monday 2 July for a double pass for each screening of the Run Nation Film Festival, which is at 23 locations across New Zealand & Australia. Enter the competition here.
The prize is worth up to $60 and you'll have a very good chance of winning the double pass for the screening closest to you.