Weekly Newsletter August 20th 2012
This is a copy of the weekly newsletter from the Australian Running Calendar sent by email on August 20th 2012 covering the current status of the website and events coming up over the next two weeks.
There are currently 73 events in the Events to Load list with known dates and 19 events with dates not yet set; this is higher than it was a week ago due to finding a bunch of extra events in the last couple of days, a few of which are at the end of September.
I'll should have all events to the end of the year loaded up by the end of August / beginning of September and then the rest of them by mid September.
If there any events you know of that are not currently listed on the website or the events to load page, feel free to send me an email with the details and ideally a website link to get more information.
Events coming up over the next two weeks
This is a complete list of events coming up over the next two weeks that are known to me. As mentioned above, if there are any you know of not in this list, please let me know.
Note there are also the Parkrun weekly 5K runs on Saturday mornings; these have not yet been loaded into the website until I can make some technical changes behind the scenes. In the meantime you can find out more information from the parkrun website.
Tuesday August 21st 2012
- Black Mountain Run Up in Canberra, ACT - 2.6K
Wednesday August 22nd 2012
- Fast Track Corporate Running Series in Brisbane, QLD - 7K, 4K
Thursday August 23rd 2012
- Corporate Cup Series in Melbourne, VIC - 3.8K
Friday August 24th 2012
- Oxfam Trailwalker Sydney - 100K 4 Person Team Event
Saturday August 25th 2012
- Sutherland District Athletics Club Winter Series at Prince Edward Park, NSW - 9.6K, 5K, 3K, 2K, 1K
Sunday August 26th 2012
- City to Surf in Perth, WA - Marathon, Half Marathon, 12K, 4K, 4K Wheelchair
- Coburg Harriers Half Marathon and 10K in Melbourne, VIC
- Gloat up the Goat in Townsville, QLD - 5K
- Kilcunda Half Marathon and 16K in Kilcunda, VIC
- Kuranda to Port Douglas Ultra Trail Marathon in Cairns, QLD - 64K, Half Marathon, 16K, 5K
- Lake Macquarie Running Festival in Warners Bay, NSW - Half Marathon, 10.5K, Kids 4K
- Parkinson's Unity Walk in Canberra, ACT - 3.5K, 2K
- Parkinson's Unity Walk in Sydney, NSW - 8K, 4K
- Parkinson's Victoria Walk in the Park in Melbourne, VIC - 4K, 2K
- Pub 2 Pub in Sydney, NSW - 13K
- Salomon Trail Running Series at Dandenong Ranges in Melbourne, VIC - 14.3K, 7.3K
- Shepparton Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K, 3K in VIC
- SSKB Wheel and Walk in Brisbane, QLD - 5K, 2K
- Step into Life de Castella Run in Melbourne, VIC - 15K, 10K, 5K
- Sunshine Coast Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K, 5K, 2K in Mooloolaba, QLD
- Tomewin Mountain Challenge in Currumbin Valley, QLD - 22K, 6K, 1K
- VCCL Westgate Bridge Memorial Sealed Handicap in Melbourne, VIC - 5K
Saturday September 1st 2012
- Inov-8 Coastal Classic from Otford to Bundeena, NSW - 29K
- Ultra Spirit in Melbourne, VIC - 7.6K
- Victorian Road Runners Tan Handicap and Breakfast in Melbourne, VIC - 8K, 4K
- Yarra Valley Water Grape Run from Healesville to Yarra Glen in VIC - 30K, 13K, 6K
- Yurrebilla Training Run No 3 in Adelaide, SA - 44K, 22K
Sunday September 2nd 2012
- Bridge to Brisbane in Brisbane, QLD - 10K, 5K
- Dubbo Stampede Running Festival in Dubbo, NSW - Half Marathon, 10K, 5.5K
- Father's Day Fun Run and Breakfast in Cairns, QLD - 5K, 3K, 1K
- Fathers Day Fun Run in Townsville, QLD - 6.6K, 3K
- Hidden Half Marathon and 5K in Sydney, NSW
- Para River Classic in Salisbury, SA - 10K, 5K, 2K
- Ridge to Ridge Half Marathon, 10K and 5K in Toowoomba, QLD
- Ross Marathons in Ross, TAS - Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K, Kids 1.5K
- SIDS Stampede in Windsor, NSW - 10K, 5K
- VCCL Coburg Lake Classic Handicap in Melbourne, VIC - 6.5K
- Women's and Girls' Jogalong in Canberra, ACT - 6K, 3K, 1.6K
Until Next Week...
Have a great running week!