The Devonport Triathlon from Saturday, 2 March to Sunday, 3 March 2019 is one of Australia’s oldest, with the first event held in 1985.
Since then, the Devonport Triathlon has hosted three Australian Age Group and Elite Championships titles, three Oceania Championships, was a selection race for the 2004 New Zealand Olympic team and again in 2012 for both New Zealand and Australian teams.
The event features an honour roll of legends like Emma Carney, Brad Beven, Loretta Harrop and the Coast’s own Craig Walton. In addition current champions the like of Emma Jackson, Erin Densham, Brendon Sexton, Kris Gemmell, Courtney Atkinson and Jake Birtwhistle.
- ITU Paratriathlon World Cup
- OTU Sprint Distance Oceania Championship / Continental Cup – Elite; U23
- OTU Sprint Distance Australia National / Oceania Championships – Junior
- Australian National Championship / Series – Youth
- Australian Youth Triathlon Series - Mixed Relay
- OTU Oceania Championship - Mixed Relay
- TriKids & Community Triathlon